I have made 4 posts
Right now I'm Offline
I joined June 2016
My gender is Male
Post by rchacin on Jun 25, 2016 16:18:29 GMT -5
BE CAREFUL. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE WE TALKING HERE THEN DON'T DO IT. THIS COULD (POSSIBLY) HARM YOUR DEVICE.
After some research and a few softbricks I found an easy way to root Galaxy Tab A 8.0 SM-T350.
You will need:
Then do the following:
(You may want to backup you data before, but, as far as I've tested this won't erarse your apps or data.)
- Copy CF-ROOT to any folder in your tablet.
- Start your T-350 in download mode (Volume Down, Home and Power) and connect via USB to the PC
- Start ODIN then flash TWRP by loading in AP and pressing START
- After ODIN signals "PASS" let your tablet reboot.
- Turn your tablet off, than start in recovery by pressing (and holding) Volume Up, Home AND Power
- Flash CF-ROOT
- Wipe Dalvik and cache.
Your're done! Bye bye Samsung bloatware...!!!